Gender Pay Gap – From Reporting to Progress
Removing barriers and enabling fundamental culture change.
Established in 2003, The Clear Company are the recognised leaders of inclusive recruitment and talent management insight, training and technology in the UK. Supporting organisations to become inclusion leaders in their sector, we have helped our clients embed D&I into their everyday culture.
Gender Pay Gap Audit
Continuously refined over 15 years of practice our audits benefit from expert project management, company-wide engagement and forensic analysis of policy and process. We work with leaders in their field, including specialist D&I practitioners and organisational behavioural psychologists.
Designed to engage people across the business from the beginning, stakeholders have the opportunity to share their views and add value.
The result is a detailed, accurate reflection of your business showing the many different angles that impact diversity.
- Objective, relevant well presented findings engage support for change at all levels of the business.
- Innovative, achievable recommandations, actions and timeframes provide the basis for your ongoing inclusion journey towards pan diversity.
- Constant support from our expert training and online toolkits enables your team to set targets and continually review progress towards an accredited standard
Challenging and Progressing
Over 15 years the Clear Company has continuously enabled its clients to achieve powerful, constructive change across recruitment and talent management:
- Challenging conventional thinking and behaviours
- Asking the difficult questions
- Providing new direction based on the latest expertise and evidence
- Supporting change with innovative products