Insight, Transparency, Rigour
Asking the difficult questions in order to understand the adverse impact of non inclusive policy, process and behaviour. Identifying the barriers and opportunities that influence diversity of hire and ongoing talent management. Showing the practical realities that achieve tangible change.
“The Clear Company took a very collaborative approach that focused on ways to improve the inclusiveness of our recruitment process going forward without providing judgement on past processes. This meant that all stakeholders were very engaged with learning how to remove potential barriers and to create an objective process”
Susan Downey, Head of HR, Miller
Looking Beyond the Obvious
A qualified team working closely with you, challenging thinking and processes constructively. We work with leaders in their field, including specialist D&I practitioners and organisational behavioural psychologists.
- How do colleagues really feel?
- Why do people join, stay or leave?
- Why aren’t colleagues disclosing personal data?
A Tested Rigorous Process
Stakeholders across the business are fully engaged with the process from the beginning and have the opportunity to share their views and add value.
- Qualitative research – detailed analysis of policy and process documentation for all or part of the employee life cycle from attraction through to retirement.
- Quantitative research – thought provoking stakeholder interviews, surveys and focus groups to assess capability and appetite for change.
- Combined analysis – testing the hypotheses and grounding the resultant findings in evidence and expert insight.
Sign up to receive more information on Clear Audit